WOW!!! Ok I vote you two the HOTTEST couple ever and look at those LEGS JEREMY!! What a stud! Sure do miss and luv you guys so much!!!! Hope you are missing us just as much!!:)) I know our kids are especially!!!
We've been married 8 years and recently moved back to the good ol' United States with our 2 year old son Crew and little princess Daisy. It's been an adjustment coming from the warm tropics and although we miss Singapore we're happy to be around old friends and family. (Plus it doesn't hurt to have Costco and Walmart in close proximity!!! :)
2 comments:
Yea!!! Its about time we get updates!! Woohooo!! See isnt the blogging world just full of adventure!!! LOL We love you guys and miss ya lots!!
WOW!!! Ok I vote you two the HOTTEST couple ever and look at those LEGS JEREMY!! What a stud! Sure do miss and luv you guys so much!!!! Hope you are missing us just as much!!:)) I know our kids are especially!!!
ps. Save me some zingers!!!!!
Post a Comment