Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday!

Kate and Lehi just moved into their new apartment and hosted my 25th birthday party! We celebrated along with Jenna and Clark on Friday night so we could spend V-Day with our lovers. Kate and Lehi cooked up a wonderful dinner and Jeremy made the birthday cake! (Honestly he did it all on his own and it was a very delicious cake. Thanks hunny!) Thank you for making my b-day special! On the actual day, Jeremy made it very special and all about me! He made us french toast for breakfast, complete with strawberries, he did the dishes and had several different itineraries planned for the day. I just had to choose which one I wanted. I skipped out on the hotel stay and the other adventurous plans (I'm 7mos pregnant need I say more?) and went for the low key option. We went shopping for baby Crew and had dinner at Swensens.(They have the most amazing ice-cream, and the foods not bad either) Then spent the night at home with Daisy watching some good flicks. It was the perfect end to a great day. Thanks babe for being so great!
Here's the famous cake, made by Jeremy. Kate didn't believe that Jeremy had frosted it because it looked so nice. (She doesn't know that Jer is a little OCD. . . well I guess she does now.:)
This is a terrible picture but I thought it was so thoughful! Lehi typed this up and hung it outside their apartment door. He also had balloons all over inside. Thanks LEHI!
Oh and thought I'd throw these in here as well. What fun the growing belly! Daisy didn't want to be left out of the picture. Can you see her hiding behind my leg?
Wow pretty attractive, I know! Even though my clothes aren't fitting any more (my belly is starting to hang out of all my workout clothes) at least I am healthy and have been feeling great. And I guess it could be worse. The little chinese women here keep telling me that my tummy is so 'neat'. Is that a nice way of saying it is perfectly round like a basketball? When my shirt is down, it really looks like I'm hiding a basketball underneath.

9 comments:

Jenna said...

woooo big belly coming through! Crew is getting so big! I'm glad that you had a great b-day/v-day!!!

Kate and Lehi! said...

It was our pleasure to have you over! Glad you enjoyed your 25th! Jer's idea of planning out a few different options is such a good one... perhaps he could give Lehi some pointers... even though he is a sweetheart too ;)

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH! Cute Sarah!!! Look how adorable you look!!! And you really are TINY! When I was only FIVE months people were asking me if I was having twins and I NEVER would have dared posting my picture in case anyone threw up!:)) If I looked as good as you did I would post them ALL over!!!!:)) I hope you had a good day, I'm so sorry I didn't get to talk to you on your special day but we were thinking of you guys! We luv and miss you guys so much!!!

Annie said...

I just saw that you and Catherine are due about the same time. How fun is that> I hope your kids can be friends. Cousins are the best.

♥jada said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! I hope you had a great day. You look amazing at 7 months along! I bet you are just counting down the days to hold that sweet little guy. Looks like you all are doing well--Daisy included.
Congratulations on your store opening, Jeremy. The lion dance looks like fun!

Tara said...

Ok so you look so GREAT!! I can not believe you are only 25, I feel so old turning 30 this year along with all the guys. They are all having big parties to celebrate wish you guys were here to join the fun. I will have to out do them all cause I am a women and not sure what turning 30 will do to my body after having 3 kids! Hope all is well. Tell Jeremy Hi.

nicole said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look amazing! I'm so glad you are having a healthy pregnancy. I always felt really good too:)

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

I am so glad that Jeremy made your day special! Sounds like you had fun. You look soooo good. I love the belly pictures! Keep them coming. Oh I can't wait for that little boy to get here! Hope you are feeling well. Love and miss you guys.

Unknown said...

It's so much fun to see all your pictures. I love your place and your cute room for Crew. You look great especially with your Crew tummy. Miss you,
Sharron