Monday, January 4, 2010

Catch Up - Thanksgiving

This year Thanksgiving was great! We spent it with friends from our Singapore ward. We had fun games, laughter, yummy food, and great company. Thanks again Jonna for such a perfect day!

Happy Thanksgiving!

What's a Thanksgiving post without a picture of all the yummy food? Any yummy it was. I've never had such and amazing turkey!

What a bunch of fun cute girls I get to be with!

This was HILARIOUS! Under everyone's plate was a paper with a dare on it. Jer's dare was to sing his favorite Christmas song. The three came out arms locked singing a jingle. It was too funny.


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you took the time to think about all the blessing you have in your life.

1 comment:

Jim Slavens For Mayor said...

Sarah your always the cutest one in the bunch and we are so glad Jeremy married you! Now we have the cutest baby too!