Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Old Pictures

Old pictures too cute not to post :) Or I just wanted to remember them . . .
Was that cold???
I made the famous "Better Than You Know What" cake for our friends from Sydney who had never tried it before. It was a unanimous verdict. . . they ALL agreed with the name, especially Andrew's mom.
(Daddy is almost making the same face as Crew in the pic above :)
Crew way past ready for bed but not wanting to miss out.

Kickin it Gold Class style at the movies.
We've decided this is the only way to see a movie now that we have a little monster. Reclining seats, blankets, room service, ahhh it's the way to go.  
The little prince cashed out with his blankie and stuffed mouse. It makes me laugh how quirky a sleeper he is.

Mommy and Crew after an exhausting trip to the grocery store. Carrying him and all the bags makes for an interesting experience, too long to go into now that I'm all blogged out.

The famous Singaporean cinnamon bark Nativities. We had these made for family as Christmas gifts. They are hand crafted and absolutely beautiful. What a challenge they presented to get 5 of them from Singapore to Utah. . . again too long to go into. Let's just say airlines take no notice of the FRAGILE marked all over the container.

A personalized touch to the gift. . . unfortunately I forgot to have them leave it off the one we kept. Oops. :)

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Adorable! Glad you posted all these cute pictures. Those nativities are beautiful. I am going to have to get the information about them from you.

cheryl said...

Oh yes...and grocery shopping. Always an experience, isn't it?

Haven said...

That baby is so stinking cute.